Thursday 18 June 2009

Cycling Matters and Cycling Matters

Well, I'm clearly not quite into the full swing of this blogging malarkey yet.

Just to keep 'in touch' there was Critical Mass, a few country rides, more research and more news stories as well as a little road foolishness.

I was riding out today and did make abad manouver undertaking a car in a dodgy position. Not really any justification and i should really know better, but when the driver of the car overtook and took exception to me vocally, and it must be said relativly politely, it firstly made me angry to be put in my place, and then i realised i needed to be put in my place. Bad ben.

Anyway, perfect time of year for lots of riding, still researching various movements trying to improve cycling, but because of employment knockbacks haven't been too inclined to note too many of them.

Will try harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment