Friday 18 October 2013

Reflection

In the protracted process of compiling a comprehensive account of my cross-continental cycle trip; a photo journal to share with friends and co-riders; a more comprehensive, engaging presentation on findings from the research of P2P; an account of how I saw the trip personally; and just trying to collate the adventure into one take away artefact, I've been re-visiting my pictures and commentary a lot this last couple of weeks.  Having seen a few co-riders this week was compelled to spend a friday night making some progress on these 'artefacts'.  But instead I navel gazed and ended up compiling a hasty slideshow of pics.  But now I've done it why not share it quietly over here:



I'm still surprised that when I meet friends I've not seen in a while, or am introduced as 'Ben that cycled across America' at the credence it allows.  Chatting with a few of the other P2Pers this week reminds me what a strange adventure it was.  I may think it's old news, but there is still interest, and I still have a couple of months before it's last years story and I need to move on, so here is another reminder of the fact that I, along with a motley crew rode across America and returned to tell the tale.  And tell the tale I will... eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment