Thursday 25 July 2013

Pictures Pictures Pictures

HAving just returned from a pretty interesting meeting with TfL who are undertaking an international study of cycling best practice with significant parallels to the Portland to Portland study I immediatly rushed home to look at all my lovely pictures and try and organise them a little.  


Which is broken down into a number of sets.

I could do more to organise, but it's only really ever going to be for my own benefit.  And there is plenty of work to be doing on compiling all the study and research stuff from the ride.  Oh and finding a bloody job!

But back to the point.  It's good to see that our work may be even more timely than imagined.  The trick now is to get more out of it than a pat on the back and a thank you!  Maybe I should go through my blogs and do a bit more spell checking!





No comments:

Post a Comment