Wednesday 8 May 2013

Missoula and stuff

OK.

Again I am tired and it's late and I'm only really writing this for my future self so why am I going to try and write 1000 words.  Why not look at all the pictures on flickr?

OH because it just crashed and I need some sleep.  Bugger.. after all that work.


OK it seems to be working again.



  • Missoula huh?
  • Nice town
  • city?
  • amazing hospitality
  • beers
  • sunshine
  • college town
  • bicycle infrastructure
  • Porch
  • merf mirth
  • porches and suburbs
  • red bird
  • old time pictures
  • sense of history
  • 3-piece band in bar
  • Mr Van Man, send me a dream
  • Dad's Army shenanigans
  • Wher to go next?
  • Top hat & Taxi
  • Tequila and beer
  • Rhinosorous bar
  • Missoula Club
  • Taxi
  • Adventure Cyclists Association
  • Feels like I've come home
  • Sunny
  • Beers in bars
  • Postcards & Phonecalls
  • Sunny
  • Relaxed
  • Coffee & Chats
  • Sunny
  • Cycling & Sunshine
  • Sunny


Did I mention the weather is unusually nice for this time of year?


  • New gloves
  • new rear light
  • no new hat or glasses
  • Burger & Beer
  • Film crews
  • history in the bar
  • Burger & Beers for $10.50







No comments:

Post a Comment